Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ethos x Social Networks

If someone was to visit one of my social network pages, they would have many different opinions, some opinions may be contrasting. My social networking sites, are for my personal use only and I display all different aspects of my personality. Sometimes I make jokes on my page and other times I may talk about political issues or current events. Because of the constant jokes, people may find be very humorous. I always make jokes in my tweets, some are random and others relate to things that have happened during my day. Many people might find my jokes to be offensive. Because they might find the jokes offensive they would probably think I am a mean person, which isn't true. I am just a straight forward person and sometimes use humor to give my opinion. My jokes are never targeted to a specific person. Aside from joking, I often tweet about my daily activity. I talk about going from class and work. Because I this, people might look at me as a hard working person. I talk about school a lot and sometimes mention that I am getting started on homework or just finished homework. This can be positive for ethos because people may look at me as a hardworking person who take school serious. The jokes I tell is also a positive form if ethos because humor goes towards likability. My humor would not be a positive form of ethos for those who do not like my sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment